Event Date: Saturday and Sunday, Oct 27 and 28, 2018
Start: Saturday 10 a.m. / Sunday noon
End: Saturday 11 p.m. / Sunday 9 p.m.
Event Location: La Villita Historic Arts Village
10' x 10' Space Fee: $75 per day per space
Number of days: 2
Items sold at the event should be Day of the Dead themed or in keeping with the tradition of the event. Please note: We limit the sale of t-shirts at this event and will only accept t-shirt vendors in exceptional cases. Artists must supply their own booth or tent if needed.
This does not serve as your permit. Upon approval of Application, a Permit will be issued.
1. Applications are vetted by Committee for approval.
2. Día de los Muertos Celebration/Galaxy Productions LLC will provide you with a 10’ x 10’ space in La Villita Historic Arts Village.
3. Approved vendors must comply with all facility, health and fire code regulations, vendors are responsible for associated health and fire fees in addition to space fees applied. If it is determined by the Events Coordinator items sold are not listed and/or approved, vendor will be asked to remove the item and/or leave without a refund as well as determination of admittance into future La Villita events.
4. Application and payment must be received no later than September 21, 2017.
5. All exhibitor applicants must sign a waiver prior to set up.
6. Upon approval payment information will be emailed to the address supplied.